An output example is available for this report: Report output example: Inc & Exp YTD SOF-GRP (PDF)
Why run this report?
- To monitor your departmental financial progress for Source of Funds allocations throughout the year.
- To provide a detailed list of all Source of Funds codes showing the breakdown between Actual Income, Pay and Non-Pay, resulting in the Net Income and Expenditure Year-To-Date Total, by Source of Funds within the General Ledger, in order to review the financial status of your department or Cost Centre accounts.
When should you run this report?
How to run this report
When running these reports, always use your departmental General Ledger responsibility and enter one of the following:
- Content Set – this will give you an Excel worksheet per level selected, e.g. cost centre or cost centre parent.
- Segment Override – this will return a single worksheet covering the segment you requested, e.g. a single cost centre, assuming that it does not compromise your security access.
Take care when printing the PDF outputs to ensure that you use the “Shrink Oversized Pages” option.
Which outputs are available for this report?
• Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals.
• PDF - a printable and emailable format that cannot be edited.
Which roles are available for this report?
Everyone with access to the GL module can access FSG reports.