A secure portal enabling up-to-date, online collaboration and communication between purchasers and suppliers
The University is offering selected external suppliers access to Oracle iSupplier. This provides a secure portal enabling online collaboration and communication between purchasers and suppliers transactions in one accessible online location.
All suppliers wishing to work with the University, whether it be to provide goods or services, will need to first register for iSupplier access. There is no requirement to use all of the useful features listed below, but at the minimum your details need to be entered to allow us to raise a purchase order to you and for us to make payment to you. If you have been approached to supply to any part of the University of Oxford, and you have not received an invitation to register, then please ask to be sent an invitation email.
iSupplier enables suppliers to:
- View notifications showing whenever a change is made within Oracle iSupplier
- View purchase orders, print pdf copies and view attachments
- Request amendments to purchase orders including delivery dates
- Review receipts and returns
- Review invoices and payment history
- Maintenance for supplier records including address, contact and bank details, products and services
- View catalogues on Oracle Financials and suggest amendments to their items contained within them.
All amendments submitted by a supplier will need to be approved by the relevant department or University Purchasing Department.
iSupplier Registration Guide
You can learn more about how to register for iSupplier by accessing this short how-to video