Please note that the automated password reset process applies to Oracle Financials LIVE only. To reset Practice Environment passwords, please call the Financials Helpdesk on (2) 84800 with your University Card number and while logged in to your University email, and it will be reset following some security checks.
To reset an Oracle Financials password:
Click on the 'Forgot Password' link on the Oracle Financials login screen (access from the Oracle Financials home page).
Enter you Oxford-Single Sign-On (SSO) username (commonly called your Oxford/Nexus User Name) and click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button.
You will shortly receive an email (to your registered University account). Please click on the link in the email and follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
Passwords on Oracle Financials should comply with the following rules:
- Be a minimum of 16 characters
- Include at least one lowercase character
- Include at least one uppercase character
- Include at least one numeric character
- Must not be simple words, names or other easy to guess items
- Must not contain repeating consecutive characters