With UO User Access Reports you can:
- Run reports showing Oracle user access rights
- Review the Oracle responsibilities for a department's users
With FSG Distribution Groups you can:
- Run reports using FSG Distribution Groups
- Review income and expenditure reports
This access enables you to run reports, it is granted to everyone requesting access to Oracle and does not need to be specifically requested on the online service request form.
XL Connect is designed to enable users to run Oracle Financials reports from within Excel, without having to log into Oracle Financials separately.
XL Connect uses the same security as Oracle Financials and will only allow you to run reports that are available to you through Oracle Financials reporting.
REQUEST ACCESS TO XL CONNECT
Consolidated Oracle financial data reports providing information over key activities and assurance over the operation of key financial controls enabling senior administrators to understand any weaknesses. Users require access to:
- XL Connect
- Dashboards SharePoint site
- Relevant Oracle reports
See the Dashboards webpages for more details (link opens in new tab).
GL Connect allows users to report on the previous day's general ledger data from Oracle Financials within Excel without having to log into Oracle Financials separately.
There is not a specific online request form for GL Connect, to request access please complete the Oracle R12 User Access online form and select:
- Request additional access, or amend existing access, for a user;
- Select "Other (not listed)"
- Select "Add Other Responsibilities"
- In the "Responsibility Name(s)" box enter "GL Connect"
You will be required to complete classroom based training before being granted access to download the GL Connect add-in.