UO Sales Transaction Summary report
Why run this report?
- To identify ALL AR transactions raised against a specific customer or against all customers.
- To identify paid invoices and unpaid invoices by customer.
When should you run this report?
Report can be run at any time to assist analysis of AR transactions.
How to run this report
Select the following parameters:
Which outputs are available for this report?
• Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals.
• Excel Pivot - designed to make analysis of the data easier, the default layout can be changed once the report has opened in Excel from this output.
Which roles have access to this report?
- XX Receivables
- UO Cash Receipting
- UO Credit Control - Central Team
- UO Credit Control - Collector
- UO Receivables Enquiry
- Fees Administrator Receivables
: Financial Systems
University of Oxford
23-38 Hythe Bridge Street
: Raise a support call
: 01865 (2) 84800
: Contact Financial Systems
: Opening hours:
8.00am - 5.00pm
Monday - Friday (except Bank
Holidays, Easter and