Why run this report?
- Departments may run this report to monitor the progress of their requests. Departments will be able to see where their requests are in the process eg. with supplier or finance teams
- The University Purchasing Department will use this report to monitor requests they need to action
When should you run this report?
Departments are advised to run this report as required to see progress of their requests. They can then escalate any requests awaiting a supplier response. The University Purchasing Department will run this report daily.
How to run this report
Select the following parameters:
Which outputs does this report have?
- Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals.
Which roles have access to this report?
- UO Buyer Work Centre
- UO iProcurement - Finance Preparer
- UO iProcurement - Goods In
Hints and Tips
Leave the Request Status blank to see all prospective suppliers.
Use the Requisition Number to search for specific requests.
There is no security associated with this report so that all propsective suppliers can be reviewed by all users with access.