Information about the project introducing the SAP Concur eExpenses system, the rollout of which is planned for Social Sciences division as early adopters before the remaining departments and participating colleges
eExpenses is now live!
SAP Concur eExpenses is now live and available to all departments and participating colleges.
The SAP Concur 24/7 Support Desk is your first port of call for queries about using the eExpenses system. Contact them on 0800 389 8758 or via Help within SAP Concur which also offers a chat function.
For issues relating to accessing eExpenses please see Managing access to eExpenses for information on how staff, postgraduate and undergraduate students are set up and the forms needed to add and remove access if required.
- eExpenses Go-live communications pack slides (PowerPoint)
- Introductory video (Finance YouTube channel)
- eExpenses poster (PowerPoint)
- eExpenses poster (Word)
- HAF webinar recording 2020 (Microsoft 365 Stream)
- PA webinar presentation - excluding eExpenses demo 2020 (Microsoft 365 Stream)
- Short demo of SAP Concur eExpenses developed for PA webinar 2020 (Microsoft 365 Stream)
- Expenses Policy (PDF)
- Expenses process
- Guidance for claimants
- Guidance for departments
- eExpenses Claimant QRG (PDF)
eExpenses Approver QRG (PDF)