CoSy training courses
Training is available for both claimants and approvers and budget-holders via CoSy, our course booking system. The training is not mandatory but is recommended.
- Log into CoSy and click the Course Search tile. Enter Expenses into the Course Title/Keyword field and click the Search button. Work though the screens and return to the Dashboard. Your training will be available from the My E-Learning tile
- You can return to any section of the training at any time
The claimant course will take approximately 1 hour to complete. You will learn how to:
- Set your profile
- Create claims
- Allocate & itemise claims
- Upload receipts
- Use the mobile app
Approver and budget-holder course
The training for approvers will take approximately 45 mins. You will learn how to:
- Add delegates
- Deal with departmental and budget-holder approvals
- Check allocations & itemisations
How To videos
Once you start using eExpenses you might find it easier to refer to a short How To Video for tasks that are rarely performed such as allocating the costs to different account code combinations or projects. Again, there are different versions aimed at both claimants and approvers and budget-holders. Each video lasts no longer than three minutes.
These videos can be accessed from the Financials Training web page.
ACCESS HOW TO VIDEOS
Quick Reference Guides
There are also short guides available online of to print off showing the key actions required for using eExpenses:
SAP Concur support desk
Once eExpenses is live, if you need further information you should contact the SAP Concur 24/7 support desk. This is your first port of call for queries about using the eExpenses system and should resolve your question. However, if your issue relates to logging in, detail about the University’s Expenses Policy or expenses payment you might be referred elsewhere.
Contacts details of the support desk will be published when eExpenses goes live.