UO Journal Audit report
Why run this report?
For finding out whether General Ledger data contained in Journals was entered manually or imported from other sources.
To act as a cover sheet for manual journals to confirm posting.
When should you run this report?
This report is recommended for your month/quarter end preparation and closure, and audit purposes.
How to run this report
Which outputs are available for this report?
- Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals
- PDF - a templated output that cannot be edited
- EXCEL (Template Based) - a templated output that can be edited for saving, printing or emailing
Which roles have access to this report?
- UO General Ledger
- XX General Ledger
- XX General Ledger Sal
- XX General Ledger Enquiry
- UO General Ledger Enquiry
- UO General Ledger Sal
- UO Trust Fund General Ledger Enquiry
Hints and Tips
The PDF output is recommended as a cover page for your manual journal audit documentation to confirm posting.
The Formatted Excel version does not automatically display all data in a cell so care should be taken when using this version, if printed.
: Financial Systems
University of Oxford
23-38 Hythe Bridge Street
: 01865 (2) 84800
: Contact Financial Systems
: Opening hours:
8.00am - 5.00pm
Monday - Friday (except Bank
Holidays, Easter and