Why run this report?
To provide a summary of the income and expendituresurpluses or deficits at cost centre level in order to review the financial status of your department, division etc.
This FSG report provides a list of income and expenditure (I&E) surpluses and deficitsat cost centre level. The report contains year to date budget, actuals and variance between them. It also provides full year budget and latest forecast.
How to run this report
When running these reports, always use your departmental General Ledger responsibility and enter one of the following:
- Content Set – this will give you an Excel worksheet per level selected, e.g. cost centre or cost centre parent.
- Segment Override – this will return a single worksheet covering the segment you requested, e.g. a single cost centre, assuming that it does not compromise your security access.
Take care when printing the PDF outputs to ensure that you use the “Shrink Oversized Pages” option.
Specific instructions may be found against individual reports, where applicable.
Which outputs are available with this report?
• Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals.
• PDF - a printable and emailable format that cannot be edited.
Hints and tips
- The report name includes a numerical figure, which is merely there for naming convention purposes and has no reference to the date or year of the report.
Which roles can access this report?
Everyone with access to the GL module can access FSG reports.