General Ledger: Templated Financial Reports
These reports provide users with template income and expenditure reports as well as a balance sheet for monthly and quarterly financial management of departmental accounts. They are run from within MS Excel using the SplashGL add-in. They can then be used with the functionality of that Excel add-in to produce reports at the required level.
Standard General Ledger data security will apply based on the responsibility used to Refresh or Run the reports.
If you do not have access to the SplashGL add-in, please follow the links to the training course and complete the online User Access form.
There are two levels of access to the SplashGL add-in depending on whether you only need to run these reports or have the full add-in. Reports that are only available to the higher level of access are marked below.
The following reports are available:
- Income and Expenditure with Forecast Summary Level
- Income and Expenditure Surplus/Deficit by Cost Centre with Forecast *
- Income and Expenditure Surplus/Deficit by Cost Centre YTD with Reserves *
- Income and Expenditure Mid Level with FTE
- Income and Expenditure Current Month and Year to Date with Forecast
- Income and Expenditure PI Cost Centre for Current Month and YTD
- Income and Expenditure - Detail with Forecast and FTE
- Balance Sheet
- Detail Trusts - Actuals Only
- Income and Expenditure Donations SOF
* These reports are only available to full SplashGL users
: Financial Systems
University of Oxford
23-38 Hythe Bridge Street
: 01865 (2) 84800
: Contact Financial Systems
: Opening hours:
8.00am - 5.00pm
Monday - Friday (except Bank
Holidays, Easter and