Why review this report?
To review exceptions on claims raised in eExpenses in order to:
- Check compliance with the Expenses Policy and Principles
- Identify patterns of recurring exceptions within the department or by a particular claimant
When should you review this report?
- The report is included on the Month-End Dashboard distributed monthly to departments
- The report should be reviewed regularly to help management of expenses within the department and provide assurance over compliance with the Expenses Principles
How to run the report
In addition to receiving a distributed version of this report, BI Managers can run it using the following parameters:
- Sent for Payment Date: add specific dates, or select Earliest Date to Latest Date to capture details of all claims submitted from system go-live to the current date
- The sent for payment date is the date that the claim is exported from SAP Concur
Which roles have access to this report?
Hints and Tips
- BI Managers are assigned to claimants in departments and can view data on those claimants (not on transactions charged to the department)
- Only one BI Manager can be set up per department and are assigned at department level (there is no hierarchy in eExpenses to link departments to divisions or subdivisions)
- The report includes expense transactions that have been approved and exported to Oracle Financials
- Column C (Claim Key) is the cross reference for Oracle Financials
Report output example (PDF).