Why review this report?
This report provides an overview of all approved expense claims/transactions in eExpenses that have been exported to Oracle Financials:
- To review claims/transactions for analysis or audits
- Review all claims/transactions that have been approved and sent to Oracle
When should you review this report?
- The report is included on the Month-End Dashboard distributed monthly to departments
- The report should be reviewed regularly to support management of expenses
How to run the report
In addition to receiving a distributed version of this report, BI Managers can run it using the following parameters:
- Sent for Payment Date: add specific dates, or select Earliest Date to Latest Date to capture details of all claims submitted from system go-live to the current date
- The sent for payment date is the date that the claim is exported from SAP Concur
Which roles have access to this report?
Hints and Tips
- BI Managers are assigned to claimants in departments and can view data on those claimants (not on transactions charged to the department)
- Only one BI Manager can be set up per department and are assigned at department level (there is no hierarchy in eExpenses to link departments to divisions or subdivisions)
- The report includes expense transactions that have been approved and exported to Oracle Financials
- Column I (Claim Key) is the cross reference for Financials
Report output example (PDF).