Claims approved but receipts not viewed report
Working with the report to review expense claims being approved without receipts being viewed in eExpenses
Why review this report?
To monitor whether or not approvers are reviewing claimant receipts when approving expense claims.
It is possible to review receipts at two levels:
- Header level (column G)
- Claim line level (column H)
If both columns are marked ‘no’, this indicates the receipts have not been viewed.
When should you review this report?
- The report is included on the Month-End Dashboard distributed monthly to departments
- The report should be reviewed as a control check to help manage expense claims within the department. It provides assurance that approvers are delivering their responsibilities
How to run the report
In addition to receiving a distributed version of this report, BI Managers can run it using the following parameters:
- Sent for Payment Date: select required date
- The sent for payment date is the date that the claim is exported from SAP Concur
Which roles have access to this report?
Hints and Tips
- BI Managers are assigned to claimants in departments and can view data on those claimants (not on transactions charged to the department)
- Only one BI Manager can be set up per department and are assigned at department level (there is no hierarchy in eExpenses to link departments to divisions or subdivisions)
- The report includes expense transactions that have been approved and exported to Oracle Financials
- Column J (Claim Key) is the cross reference for Oracle Financials
Report output example (PDF).
Log in to SAP Concur eExpenses
Only use this link, do not access via SAP Concur website. Re-click here if session times out
SAP Concur 24/7 support: 0800 389 8758
Try the app!
When eExpenses is live in your department, download the app and log in using:
- Verified email address or
- SSO (in format email@example.com) or
- University unique mobile code (95D6V7)
- Expenses claim form - Externals (xlsx)
- Expenses claim form - Externals (pdf)
- Taxable benefits expenses claim form (xlsx)
- Taxable benefits expenses claim form (pdf)
- Expenses claim form - Non-UK bank account (xlsx)
- Expenses claim form - Non-UK bank account (pdf)