Why review this report?
To monitor whether or not approvers are reviewing claimant receipts when approving expense claims.
It is possible to review receipts at two levels:
- Header level (column G)
- Claim line level (column H)
If both columns are marked ‘no’, this indicates the receipts have not been viewed.
When should you review this report?
- The report is included on the Month-End Dashboard distributed monthly to departments
- The report should be reviewed as a control check to help manage expense claims within the department. It provides assurance that approvers are delivering their responsibilities
How to run the report
In addition to receiving a distributed version of this report, BI Managers can run it using the following parameters:
- Sent for Payment Date: select required date
- The sent for payment date is the date that the claim is exported from SAP Concur
Which roles have access to this report?
Hints and Tips
- BI Managers are assigned to claimants in departments and can view data on those claimants (not on transactions charged to the department)
- Only one BI Manager can be set up per department and are assigned at department level (there is no hierarchy in eExpenses to link departments to divisions or subdivisions)
- The report includes expense transactions that have been approved and exported to Oracle Financials
- Column J (Claim Key) is the cross reference for Oracle Financials
Report output example (PDF).