Why run this report?
- For transaction listings for projects managed through the Projects module and detailed review and analysis of project activity.
- Flexible parameters allow listings to be run by GL periods, projects, tasks, PIs, expenditure categories, expenditure types and expenditure item dates.
When should you run this report?
The report should be run when there is a need to enquire at transaction level on project activity.
How to run this report
Select the following parameters:
Which outputs are available for this report?
- Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals.
- Excel Pivot - designed to make analysis of the data easier, the default layout can be changed once the report has opened in Excel from this output.
- PDF - a printable and emailable format that cannot be edited.
Which roles have access to this report?
- UO Projects Central User
- UO Projects Central SU
- UO Projects Dept Enquiry
- UO Projects Dept User
- UO Projects Enquiry
- UO Projects Manager
Hints and Tips
It is recommended that you enter parameters to select either a single Project (for a large range of dates) or a single month (for a range of projects) otherwise the report may return too many rows for Excel to handle.
Some departments provide extracts from this report to project Principal Investigators (PIs). It is recommended instead that departments use the UO Project Status and Activity report for this purpose.