An output example is available for this report: Report output example: UO Project Employee Formatted report (191kb)
Why run this report?
- For analysis of payroll costs as charged to projects managed through the Projects module. It is particularly helpful in providing the split between Basic Salary, Employer's NI and Employer's Superannuation. Some funders require this analysis when we submit financial reports or claims.
- Unlike the employee profile report, the user can report on salary costs across multiple financial years.
When should you run this report?
It is recommended that departments run this report to verify and analyse salary coding, as required.
How to run this report
Select the following parameters:
Which outputs are available for this report?
- Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals.
- Excel Pivot - designed to make analysis of the data easier, the default layout can be changed once the report has opened in Excel from this output.
- Excel Template - a printable and emailable format that can be edited. This includes the Excel output for FSG reports.
Which roles have access to this report?
Hints and Tips
Contents: The report will only return employee costs as they were coded when the Payroll upload file was interfaced to Projects. The impact of any subsequent transfers or journals, as posted centrally (due to funds-checking problems) or by departments, will not be captured by the report. The FTE values are not transferred from the Core HR system and therefore cannot be displayed on this report.