Why run this report?
- For details of transfers made between projects.
- The transfer functionality on Oracle is very easy to use. However, there are downsides: formal authorisation is not required on the system, and it can be difficult to trace the transfers made. This report ensures therefore that all transfers can be reviewed periodically for appropriateness by departmental managers.
When should you run this report?
It is recommended that senior departmental managers run this report on a monthly basis to ensure the appropriateness of transfers.
How to run this report
Select the following parameters:
Which outputs are available for this report?
• Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals.
• Templates - a templated PDF report is reported.
Which roles have access to this report?
- UO PA Central Finance Super User
- UO PA Central Finance User
- UO PA Departmental Enquiry
- UO PA Departmental User