UO Projects Burden Schedules
Why run this report?
- To check that research overhead recovery rates are consistent with RPF forms and related correspondence.
- To help with budgeting and forecasting activities, as it enables analysis of future overhead recovery across a department's research portfolio based on predicted levels of spend.
When should you run this report?
- This report can be run at any point in time throughout the life of a project to ensure that overhead recovery rates in Oracle are consistent with RPF forms and other relevant documents held in the project file.
- As part of the budgeting and forecasting cycles.
How to run this report
Parameters should be carefully considered to get the best out of this report:
- The report can be run for one project, or for a range of projects, or by Project Type and Status.
- Leaving the Organisation parameter blank will return all projects linked to your department.
- Populating the Organisation parameter with the name of a department will return all projects and tasks combinations owned by that department.
- The default of "Active" will remove all obsolete schedules. Change this to view "All", if required.
Which outputs does this report have?
- Excel - a simple list of data that can be filtered but has no totals.
Which roles have access to this report?
- UO Projects Departmental User
- UO Projects Departmental Enquiry
- UO Projects Enquiry
: Financial Systems
University of Oxford
23-38 Hythe Bridge Street
: Raise a support call
: 01865 (2) 84800
: Contact Financial Systems
: Opening hours:
8.00am - 5.00pm
Monday - Friday (except Bank
Holidays, Easter and